Support Clinical Trials
You can decrease the time it takes to recruit participants for clinical trials by alerting your disease community to upcoming and newly launched trials. However, you may want to establish a review process to determine which clinical trials your group will support. Including members of your Medical/Scientific Advisory Board or outside independent researchers and clinicians in your review process will strengthen your decision. If you decide to support recruitment, you can:
- Email members when a new trial is added.
- Highlight new trials on the homepage of your website.
- Post on your group’s social media.
- Send alerts through “snail mail” or include in your printed newsletter if you have one.
- Identify members of your disease community who are most likely to meet eligibility criteria and are interested in joining clinical trials using your registry.